Mossberg & Company Inc. Hiring – National Account Executive
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The National Accounts Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing Mossberg & Company sales revenue and profit margin. This will be accomplished by passionately servicing the needs of existing customers assigned to him/her, by identifying and closing new business opportunities with new customers within these accounts and by identifying and closing new business opportunities that require the products and services provided by Mossberg & Company. As the person responsible for the overall customer relationship, he/she will work with the management and production team to identify and implement process improvement, facilitate communication with our customer and our team at multiple levels and assist with the overall management of the account to ensure complete customer satisfaction and acceptable financial results. All employees of Mossberg & Company are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with the Mossberg Core Values and Mission Statement at all times.
PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS: Sell profitable work at a level that covers monthly/annual draw and meets annual budget commitment.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT TESTING: Sales Predictability Testing
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
All duties and requirements are essential job functions unless otherwise indicated.
1. Ensure a complete understanding of all Mossberg & Co products and services and be able to demonstrate and present to potential new customers and to existing customers to grow sales.
2. Research potential leads to develop sales prospect funnel (pipeline.)
3. Qualify and manage prospects to close business.
4. Work with Subject Matter Experts to present and educate prospects and customers on all MCO products and services
5. Be aware of emerging technologies and marketing trends and report back to MCO Management for potential new product/new business development.
6. Work with customers and their internal team to identify appropriate workflow in support of Mossberg & Co processes and ensure successful integration and on-boarding.
7. Conduct account reviews with Vice President of Sales and President on a quarterly (or as preferred by the customer) basis.
8. Consults with Executive Staff, particularly with Vice President of Sales to provide insight and financial analysis of all accounts under management. Account Manager is expected to have a full understanding of the financial performance of projects specifically and the overall account
9. Review overall sales performance on a monthly basis with VP Sales. Complete review form and prepare for the meeting in advance.
10. Secure sales to ensure company revenue and profit targets are met. Be aware of annual budget commitment and performance to date vs the budget goal.
11. Develop, receive and follow up on potential customer leads via telephone, onsite visits and through written correspondence (including email) for the purpose securing orders for Mossberg & Company products and services.
12. Maintain connection to community social network and areas where new opportunities might originate.
13. Cross sell all services and products available throughout the company.
14. Travel to customer locations and entertain as needed. Manage expense budget per company policy and with the approval of VP Sales and Marketing.
1. Oversee the day to day management of assigned accounts including processing of new work, pricing, change orders, invoicing and production by working closely with the Customer Service team to ensure achievement of customer expectations.
2. Establish and maintain a database for the purpose of managing current and new customer relationships using company preferred technology (Sugar CRM and Microsoft Outlook)
3. Function as the contact between Mossberg & Company and the customer for any on-job issues that may arise. (Pricing, QC problems, service problems, scheduling, etc.)
4. Follow up with current clients via written, phone and face-to-face interaction for the purpose of maintaining professional relationships with customers.
5. Assist (or direct to internal resource) in troubleshooting problems associated with a sale or delivery of the products and services.
6. Verify customer satisfaction and take corrective actions when indicated.
7. Respond to customer complaints either through advising or directly handling.
8. Promote productive and sound public relations (PR) with customers and other key constituents in the market and internal MCO Employees
9. Work with customers to promote future business with Mossberg & Company
10. Travel to customer locations and entertain as needed. Manage expense budget per company policy and with the approval of VP Sales and Marketing.
1. Attend/participate in workshops, seminars, etc., or research to maintain knowledge of “state-of-the-art” developments in services/products and effective sales techniques.
2. Take advantage of continuing education opportunities in all aspects of the job. (Product and technical knowledge, sales training, time management skills, etc.)
COMMITTEE & GROUP FUNCTIONS…10%
1. Plan and/or participate in the following ongoing internal committees:
2. Sales Team Meetings/ Company Meetings as scheduled.
3. Customer Events
4. Trade shows
A. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
1. College degree or equivalent work experience
2. Three (3) to five (5) years experience in IT, Business or Sales, Print industry experience preferred.
3. Must have experience in working directly with customers/clients/vendors.
B. SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
1. Business acumen and basic financial skills
2. Will train sharp professional
3. Must possess intermediate level of proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, PowerPoint, and contact management software. Enterprise production software experience is helpful.
4. Must be able to communicate clearly – orally and in writing – with internal staff and external people (customers, general public, vendors, etc.).
5. Must possess solid problem solving skills.
6. Must possess ability to calculate figures and amounts such as margins, discounts, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume.
Please send application and cover letter to: email@example.com