Mossberg & Company
TITLE: Account / Call Center Executive – Fulfillment
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Manager
|DEPARTMENT: Customer Service
STATUS: Full Time
BACKED UP BY: Customer Service Manager BACKS UP:
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: The Account /Call Center Executive – Fulfillment is responsible for all aspects of fulfillment projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. Responsible for taking projects from original conception through completion. Assembles project teams, assigns individual responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects, project estimates, and status reports. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems. Communicates with management and clients regarding status of specific projects.
All employees of Mossberg & Company are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with the Mossberg Core Values and Mission Statement at all times. She/he will help ensure customer satisfaction by adhering to a high standard of quality.
PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS: To support the needs of Sales and our customers by managing work through production and outside vendors to meet due dates and quality expectations.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT TESTING: Office Math, Business Etiquette, and Customer Service
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
All duties and requirements are essential job functions unless otherwise indicated.
- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT – 60%
- Coordinate and schedule project work between external clients and internal warehouse staff.
- Partner with Warehouse Lead to establish work schedules to ensure all projects leave the facility on-time.
- Communicate and advise project stakeholders of any client issues and coordinate plans to correct.
- Work with internal team to produce project estimates and quotes based upon client requests.
- Lead the call center on our 8×8 system that will be comprised of two CSRs and the AM.
- Travel once a week for customer facing production meetings.
- PROJECT COST RECONCILIATION – 10%
- Reconciles project costs.
- Work with Accounting department to ensure work is invoiced properly; revenue and costs are managed effectively.
- REPORTING – 10%
- Run weekly reports on fulfillment metrics to include; tracking, kit usage, etc.
- Supply tracking reports to project stakeholders as needed.
- FULFILLMENT SUPPORT – 20%
- Support management team when prospects for new fulfillment clients as needed.
- Assist warehouse personnel with fulfillment work when need arises.
- EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Field of Study / Area of Experience in Business Management or Operations
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a position that relies heavily on a Project Management and Customer Service skill set.
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent Customer Service orientation.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to gather date, to compile information, and prepare reports.
- Must have complete understanding of warehouse and fulfillment center operations by either working in that direct capacity, or in a role that depends upon/works alongside warehouse operations.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers.
- EQUIPMENT USED
- General office equipment
- PHYSICAL/SENSORY/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Individuals may not pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or others. Employee must be able to meet the following requirements with or without reasonable accommodation.
1 The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects
- Frequently required to walk.
- Required to stand; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Routinely lifts and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to sit and use computer 4 – 6 hours per day.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Some travel and driving is required.
This job posting is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other work-related tasks as assigned or requested by management. This posting is simply a communication tool and is subject to change as the needs prevail. This document is not intended to imply a written or implied contract of employment.
If interested, fill out a Job Opportunity Form and return it to HR by August 31, 2016.